The Amazing Day
Hi Lovely people :-)

WELCOME TO THE FORUM !
Let's make some good plans for this fantastic event coming up in August...

You don't need to register I've already done it for you. You just need to put your Name (with a capital letter) and the password that I send you.
The Amazing Day
Hi Lovely people :-)

WELCOME TO THE FORUM !
Let's make some good plans for this fantastic event coming up in August...

You don't need to register I've already done it for you. You just need to put your Name (with a capital letter) and the password that I send you.
The Amazing Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Day

Wedding Planning

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
WELCOME on the forum. If this is your first visit, I would suggest you to have a general look arround the different Categories and Topics. See what other members wrote, reply to them or create new Topics...
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Dunk Low
Voir le deal
64.99 €

Welcome lovely people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike
Webmaster
Webmaster
Mike

Humor : Happy

Welcome lovely people Empty
PostSubject: Welcome lovely people   Welcome lovely people EmptyWed 2 Feb - 21:19

Welcome in the forum. I hope it will help us to organise a F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C wedding for Shama & Howie and I'm sure that's it's going to be an amazing day for everyone.

Firstly, if you have never used a forum before, read the Topics in this section (To understand the Forum). That will help you to learn the basics, and if you have any question just send me an email or see the "Questions" category.

Secondly, congratulations... you are now all MEMBERS of this forum... But this is just the beginning ! ! ! You become a MEMBER as soon as you post your first message, but there is a lot of other rewarding ranks... Win some Stars Welcome lovely people Star10 by posting messages and upgrade your rank. You can also win some Golden Stars Welcome lovely people Golden10 for the highest rank...

And Now... Enjoy, Be happy and let's make some fun plans now...

See You later. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://wedding.forumactif.com

Welcome lovely people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazing Day :: Read me ! :: To understand the forum-
Jump to: