The Amazing Day
Hi Lovely people :-)

WELCOME TO THE FORUM !
Let's make some good plans for this fantastic event coming up in August...

You don't need to register I've already done it for you. You just need to put your Name (with a capital letter) and the password that I send you.
The Amazing Day
Hi Lovely people :-)

WELCOME TO THE FORUM !
Let's make some good plans for this fantastic event coming up in August...

You don't need to register I've already done it for you. You just need to put your Name (with a capital letter) and the password that I send you.
The Amazing Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Day

Wedding Planning

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
WELCOME on the forum. If this is your first visit, I would suggest you to have a general look arround the different Categories and Topics. See what other members wrote, reply to them or create new Topics...
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE 27″ LED M27Q
429 € 539 €
Voir le deal

how i thought it might work...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shama
Elite Member
Elite Member
Shama

Humor : fair to midling

how i thought it might work... Empty
PostSubject: how i thought it might work...   how i thought it might work... EmptyWed 9 Feb - 15:50

bringing together two families:

all of the bride's family are gathered at the venue (st lukes/ house tbc)
all of howie's family gather at the rose and crown, the person from gillian's picks howie up on old poo tail and they walk, with the family behind them up to the venue...

the sisters and whoever else wants to join bhangras around the horse as howie dismounts (i am modestly inside...probably peeking out to see the fun...the horse leaves

howie's friends and family try to bargain their way into the house using chocolate coins and their charm about howie and his positive qualities
(my friends and family try to prevent them)

everyone comes into the house

blessing

someone as yet undecided, reads an urdu blessing with a translation - possibly mum as the translator...not the bit in the email unc hussein sent about sexual gratification Smile

if unc h has found the poem bawa wrote when i was born or one he had written about love i would love it if it was read out...

we do the game where there is the milk bowl with coins the bride and groom have to fish out to se who will dominate the marriage...

feeding of ludoo to bride and groom by family

food
frenzied feeding and feasting

dancing

bollywood short performance followed by teaching people basic steps followed by dancing

fun/ games?

fireworks

end
?????????????

does this sound about right?
Back to top Go down
Lala
Elite Member
Elite Member
Lala

Humor : Totally

PostSubject: Re: how i thought it might work...   how i thought it might work... EmptyWed 9 Feb - 17:50

spunds pretty epic to me!!
Back to top Go down
Shama
Elite Member
Elite Member
Shama

Humor : fair to midling

PostSubject: Re: how i thought it might work...   how i thought it might work... EmptyWed 9 Feb - 18:47

Simples
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how i thought it might work...   how i thought it might work... Empty

Back to top Go down

how i thought it might work...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Amazing Day :: All the good IDEAS are here :: Running Order of THE Day-
Jump to: